For years, I turned away unsolicited guest posts, but, this year, I decided it was time to change that policy as I want to add more voices, opinions, stories, and tips to this site.
I want to introduce you to folks who might know things and have insights that I don’t.
So, if you’re interested in writing for Sportingnomad.com, here are our submission requirements:
What Content Do We Want?
We’re interested in the following areas:
- Making money while traveling
- Camping innovative ideas
- Health advice for Digital nomads
- Travel cooking ideas
- Senior/Older travel
- Family travel
- Solo female travel travel
- Ultra-cheap travel/backpacking
- Travel cheaper, travel hacks
- Budget accommodation
- Cheap things to do
- Good companies or apps to use
If your topic is out of the given list, still I would like to hear it. I can collaborate only if it aligns with my audience’s expectations.
Of course, travel stories are great too, so long as they contain a lesson or advice that can be used to help people travel.
How to Submit a Post
Send an email to [email protected] with the exact title “New Guest Writer Article Submission”
Include the following:
- Who you are (name and designation)
- Your blog or channel
- A link to two other guest posts you’ve done
- Your topic and primary keyword (Keyword Difficulty should be less than 20 and traffic min 100)
- The article should not sound promotional
- Max 2 backlinks are allowed per guest
- No AI content should be used
- The article should be written for at least 1500 words
Simple and to the point. If I like your pitch, I’ll reply. Please DO NOT follow up. While tenacity can often be appreciated, DO NOT follow up. I get too many emails – and following up means you didn’t read this post, which means I’ll automatically delete your pitches! If you don’t hear back within 1 week, it means your pitch wasn’t accepted.
Finally, please note that if you send me a draft and I find that it will be too much work to edit, I reserve the right to reject it.
We pay $100 USD per post. (It’s not a lot but it’s all we can do right now!)
That’s really it.
Email us if you are interested!